Amigos de los Animales is pleased to announce that our annual Champagne Brunch will be held on Sunday, January 28, 2018, starting at 10:00 a.m., at the picturesque Aguamarina Hotel on the Malecon overlooking the beautiful Sea of Cortez.
This annual event is not to be missed. More than an ordinary brunch, our event features unlimited champagne and a Silent Auction with dozens of items to bid on. Additionally, there will be raffle baskets and 50/50 raffle draws.
The cost of a ticket is $430 pesos until December 31st and $470 pesos thereafter. There are only 300 tickets available, so buy yours early. All proceeds benefit Amigos de los Animales, Mazatlán’s Humane Society.
Tickets are available from:
– Peggy Brackett – Wednesday Food and Craft Market at La Catrina restaurant in Sabalo Country from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.;
– Valerie Moreau (El Cid area) – 669-913-3630;
– Robyn Frederick – 105-5061 (please do not leave messages) or email email@example.com;
– Lila McLean (El Centro area) – 669-441-7798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org;
– ADLA Shelter during business hours – telephone 669-986-4235.
Monday- Friday – 11 to 2 and 4 to 7;
Saturday from 11 to 2.
Bicentenario Juarez #3,
Colonia Francisco Villa
See you there.